Whether you’re looking for a loan to finance your dream car, college tuition, dream home, or other personal needs, CommonWealth One will give you special loan benefits, flexible terms, competitive rates and exceptional service.
Unlike a bank, credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives, which means we give our profits back to our members through lower loan rates and special rewards and perk programs.
- You earn more rewards with our Loan Loyalty Rewards Program and get our best loan rates with our Best Rate Promise through our Rate Match Program. You can also skip a loan payment twice a year with our Skip-A-Payment program.
- It's easy to find your next new or used car through our Auto Buying Service powered by TrueCar. Get pre-approved for your best rate with a loan from us and shop with confidence! After your purchase, protect your new car and family with our Auto Protection Products.
- Make the most out of every purchase with a Visa® Credit Card from CommonWealth One. You'll save money with low variable rates, generous benefits and no annual, cash advance or balance transfer fees. Earn your best rewards with our Visa Signature Rewards credit card.
- Borrowing the equity in your home may be a good option when you are remodeling your home, financing an education, or consolidating debt. At CommonWealth One, you can borrow up to 90% of the loan-to-value of your home*.
- Whether you’re looking to buy your first home or refinance your existing mortgage, our experienced mortgage loan consultants from Member Advantage Mortgage can help you find the mortgage solution that is best for you.
- Personal Loans can be used to help you with unexpected expenses, to pay for home repairs, debt consolidation, education expenses, or more. Get the quick cash you need with monthly payments you can afford.
- A Private Student Loan could help you pay for your college education expenses when federal loans are not enough to cover the escalating costs of higher education. Our Private Student Loan can be used to pay for qualified education expenses, including tuition, room and board, books, computers, even past due tuition bills.
- Looking to save money with your student loan debt? You can also consolidate your student loans with our Student Consolidation Loan.
- We also offer Secured Loans and specialty loans including our Alexandria Energy Saver and Home Performance Loans.
- We offer financing typically lower than most dealers for new or used motorcycles, boats and recreational vehicles (RVs) including campers, mobile homes, personal watercrafts and trailers. It's time to enjoy the wide open road and get outdoors!
- All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit. Your actual rate may vary. Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Loans are subject to a minimum monthly payment of $45.00.
- Refinanced funds cannot be used to pay off existing CommonWealth One loan balances.
- Car loans with terms of 61 to 72 months require a minimum $15,000 purchase price. Car loans with terms of 73 to 84 months require a minimum $25,000 purchase price.