When borrowing is the best way to make your business grow, add new products, or improve your services to your customers, CommonWealth One has many ways to help. We offer a variety of options and terms for your business.
The Energy Saver Loan Program is designed exclusively for home energy improvement projects and CommonWealth One members. The Alexandria Energy Saver Loan and Home Performance Loan are cost-effective alternatives with affordable, monthly payments. If you would like to make qualified home improvements and realize long-term savings on your energy bills, then one of these loans may be right for you.
Share Secured Loans
A secured loan can help you get that extra financial assistance you may need to get through unexpected and difficult times. A secured loan can provide you with a cost-effective borrowing option while using your stock, bonds, insurance, or even your CommonWealth One share savings or share certificate as collateral.
Share Savings & Certificate Savings Secured Loan
- Borrow up to the amount you have on deposit at CommonWealth One
- Fixed rate, typically lower than a signature loan
- Terms up to 60 months
- Automatic payment options available
- This loan can help you rebuild your credit.
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change at any time. All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit. Your actual rate may vary.
- Loans are subject to a minimum monthly payment of $45.00.
- Refinanced funds cannot be used to pay off existing CommonWealth One loan balances.
- Some rates quoted reflect a .50% reduction for Loan Loyalty Rewards. Example: 2.24% (current rate) less .50% Loan Loyalty Rewards equals 1.74% (your final APR). For more information, please contact us.
- Variable rate loan option APR may change after loan closes.
- Maximum Stock, Bond, and Insurance Secured loan is 75% of current market value at time of loan approval.
- Share and Certificate Secured Loans maximum loan amount is the available balance on deposit.