At Zero, Our Visa® Signature Rewards Credit Card is a Hero
Here to fight for savings, offer you great rewards, and uphold the Credit Union way…It’s the ONE and only CommonWealth One Visa Signature Rewards credit card! And this is no ordinary card…
- 0% APR* on purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers for six months, then as low as 11.24% APR*
- ZERO annual fees
- ZERO balance transfer fees
- ZERO rate hikes for late payments
- Earn 1.25 CURewards points for every dollar spent, redeemable for cash, travel, and merchandise
- Earn 10,000 Bonus reward points when you make $1,500 in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account**
KNOCK OUT your high-rate credit cards by transferring those balances to our AWESOME low, variable-rate card. Get your CommonWealth One Signature Rewards credit card today!
Visa Concierge Services
Save time and make your life easier with Visa Signature’s complimentary concierge service.1 Your concierge service can help you find tickets to the top sports and entertainment events, book travel, make dinner reservations and even help you find the perfect gift.
Travel and Global Assistance Perks
- *0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is valid on all purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances made during the first six billing cycles. After the promotional period ends, APR will be 11.24% to 18.00%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Existing credit cardholders are not eligible.
- **10,000 bonus rewards points offer applies to new cardholders only. New cardholders will receive 10,000 bonus rewards points when they make purchases of $1,500 within the first 90 days of credit card account opening. Balance transfers and cash advances do not apply.
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
- 1Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.
- Visa Signature Guide to Benefits