Community Shred Day, April 29
Get rid of your tax papers and paper clutter! Bring your financial or personal documents for safe, secure shredding for free at our Community Shred Day on Saturday, April 29 at the Main Branch, and Harrisonburg Regional Branch.
Due to the popularity of our Fall Shred Day, we are excited to announce that we’ll have two trucks at each location for faster shredding.
- Attendees are allowed up to five boxes only.
- Please remove plastic covers, trash and other non-paper elements before you arrive.
- No electronics, batteries, flammable materials, jumbo binder clips, three ring binders, cardboard, heavy cardstock, or magazines.
- If you would like to see your items shredded, please park your car and walk up to the designated Walk Up bins.
Harrisonburg Regional Branch
42 Terri Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
4875 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA 22304
- 9:00 am–2:00 pm (Drive straight to the back of the parking lot and follow the arrows to line up for the shred truck.)
We'll see you there!
Auto Loan Rates
Credit Card Rates
Home Loan Rates