At CommonWealth One, for more than 25-years, we've made a commit-MINT to helping JMU organizations accomplish many achieve-MINTs.
Our FundOne Program provides your JMU student organization with funding solutions to help you succeed! As the only financial institution on campus with the finest in financial services and member service second to none ... every CommonWealth One Student Organization account receives social media marketing assistance, access to free on-campus seminars on matters of finance, and the opportunity to raise money for their organization through our referral program. Plus, the student organization with the most student account referrals by March 2, 2018, will be awarded a $1,000 endow-MINT!
A CommonWealth One Student Organization account comes with compli-MINT-ary services which include:
- Savings Account with a minimum deposit requirement of just $5
- Checking Account with no minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges
- Debit Cards for officers with access to more than 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Money Tools, our Money Mange-MINT tool
- Free Coin Machine access
- Link to Venmo, Paypal, PopMoney, and Square
Perhaps it's time for a reassess-MINT of where your organization is currently banking.
Ready to open your student organization account or want to learn more about our program? Simply fill out the form below or visit our Madison Union branch located across from the Post Office!