2016 Scholarship Winners
CONGRATULATIONS Federal Credit Union to Our Scholarship Winners!
CommonWealth One has selected five members as recipients of the Kathryn R. Coleman and CommonWealth One $1,000 scholarships to help with the rising costs of tuition for higher education. This year’s winners are impressive in their dedication to academic excellence and extracurricular activities.
- Laura Ruple, CommonWealth One (Harrisonburg) Scholarship Award Winner – Laura will be attending James Madison University and hopes to one day become either a professional musician or a music professor.
- Jared Dunlap, Kathryn R. Coleman (High School) Scholarship Award Winner – Jared will be attending Hampden-Sydney College and hopes to one day become a doctor.
- Peyton Cook, Kathryn R. Coleman (College/ University) Scholarship Award Winner – Peyton is currently attending Shenandoah University and plans to become an occupational therapist.
- Paula Morales Rojas, CommonWealth One (Academy of Finance) Scholarship Award Winner – Paula will be attending Marymount University and plans to major in communications with a focus in journalism.
- Ileana Reyes, CommonWealth One (T.C. Williams High School) Scholarship Award Winner – Ileana will be attending George Mason University, with preliminary plans to major in either business or finance.
We wish our winners and all college-bound students the best of success!