Business Account Services
CommonWealth One has several savings and checking account options for your business to help you prepare for future opportunities, unexpected expenses and manage your day-to-day operations. From working capital to excess funds that can earn interest, we can save you money while helping you put your business cash to work.
- Business Savings Accounts – $5 minimum deposit with no monthly maintenance fees.
- Share Certificate Savings Accounts – Earn a higher rate of return on your funds.
- Money Management Accounts – Earn a higher yield with the convenience of immediate access, when you need it.
- Click here to learn more.
- Basic Checking – Clear up to 50 checks at no charge, maintain $500 average daily balance to avoid low $5 monthly fee.
- Premier Checking – Clear up to 150 checks at no charge, maintain $1,500 average daily balance to avoid $10 monthly fee.
- Value Checking – Clear up to 300 checks at no charge, maintain $3,000 average daily balance to avoid $20 monthly fee.
- Non-Profit Checking – Clear up to 50 checks at no charge, no minimum balance requirements to avoid monthly maintenance fees.
- Click here for more information and rates.
We also offer a variety of financing solutions to help you take advantage of new opportunities, meet the day-to-day demands of your business as well as provide you with capital to fund your growth.
- Business Lines of Credit up to $50,000 – For short-term needs, cash flow or unexpected operating expenses.
- Business Auto Loans – For new or used cars, trucks or heavy vehicles for business use purposes with low competitive rates, flexible loan payment options and repayment terms.
- Visa Business Platinum Rewards – With low, variable rates, limits up to $25,000 and the ability to earn rewards points on purchases.
- Contact our Business Service Specialists to apply.
Important! The email addresses below are not a secure means of communication. Do not send personal information such as your account number or social security number, inquiries about specific account information, or request changes to your account record. For these purposes, contact us securely within Online Branch.