It's Your Checking
Whether you like to pay bills online, manage your account from your mobile phone or you prefer traditional checking, we have the right checking account for you! All of our money-saving checking options come with the convenience of:
- 24/7 Mobile and Online Banking, free Bill Pay, E-statements, Alerts, Money Tools
- Visa® Debit Card with EMV chip technology
- Control your debit card usage and spending with the Card Valet app
- Direct deposit/payroll deduction
- 6,700 Shared Branches nationwide and over 55,000 no-fee Allpoint ATMs Worldwide.
Join CommonWealth One today and share in the convenience of banking with your local credit union.
Debit Card Days of Summer Event
Reach for your CommonWealth One debit card at the register while you’re out shopping, getting gas or ordering online between August 7 – 31, and you’ll be entered to win cash prizes. With a winner every day during the promotional period, you’ll have many chances to win!
- This basic account allows you to save money with NO monthly fees and NO minimum balance requirements. You can visit our locations anytime to use our ATMs and conduct your transactions at NO charge.
Relationship Checking Account*
- Our Relationship Checking Account rewards those members who use us for a majority of their banking needs, including setting up direct deposit. Use our no-fee CommonWealth One ATMs anytime, plus you get 5 free non-CommonWealth One ATM visits. You also will be eligible for our Loan Loyalty discounts, and 2,500 additional Reward Points if you open a new Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card.**
Relationship PLUS Checking Account
- Get all the benefits of our Relationship Checking account, and maximizing your membership by earning premium dividends on balances of $10,000 or more. Plus we provide you with free check printing, stop payments, domestic wires and a myriad of other premium benefits at NO charge when you meet the monthly balance requirements.
Personal Checking Account Rates
|Rates Effective: August 1, 2017
||View all deposit rates.
||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
||Anticipated Dividend Rate
|Relationship PLUS Checking
Second Chance Checking
- It's always nice to get a second chance when you need a fresh start. Take control of your finances with CommonWealth One's Second Chance Checking account, and eliminate the high costs of using a check-cashing company. To open your Second Chance Checking Account, visit one of our branches.
Contact Harland Clarke Check Reordering at 1-800-275-1053 or click here to order online.
*Requirements to avoid monthly checking fee:
- Relationship Checking requirements are Direct Deposit/allotment, or a $1,000 minimum checking balance, or a $5,000 combined savings & loans balance.
- Relationship Plus Checking requirements are a $10,000 average daily checking balance or $25,000 combined savings & loan balance.
- Relationship PLUS Checking account must maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 in order to earn dividends.
- All CommonWealth One checking accounts come with unlimited ATM transactions at CommonWealth One locations.
- Anytime, Relationship and Relationship Plus checking accounts come with 5 free non-CommonWealth One ATM transactions per month, and accessed a $1.00 convenience fee thereafter.
- Free Checking accounts are charged $1.00 convenience fee when using a non-CommonWealth One ATM.