|Rates Effective: February 1, 2019|
|Rate||APR*||LTV||Min to Max Loan Amount|
|Home Improvement Equity Loan|
|6.99%||Fixed||133%||$10,000 - $250,000|
|Zero Equity Loan|
|10 years||9.15%||Variable||No LTV Req.||$5,000 - $25,000|
|5 years||3.99%||Fixed||90% LTV||$5,000 - $250,000|
|7 years||4.24%||Fixed||90% LTV||$5,000 - $250,000|
|10 years||4.74%||Fixed||90% LTV||$15,000 - $250,000|
|15 years||5.24%||Fixed||90% LTV||$15,000 - $250,000|
|6-Month Introductory Rate1||3.99%||Variable||90% LTV||$7,500 - $250,000|
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change at any time. All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit. Your actual rate may vary.
- 1EquityLine 3.99% APR introductory rate is valid for 6 months. After 6 months, you will be charged your current rate. This offer available for a limited time. EquityLine has an interest only payment option available.
- Loans are subject to a minimum monthly payment of $45.00.
- LTV = Loan-to-Value. The maximum combined loan-to-value for investment properties is 90%. The 90% LTV does not apply to the Zero Equity Home Equity Loan.
- Home equity loans are available on primary residences located in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
- Please check with your tax advisor regarding loan interest deductibility.
- EquityFive rate may adjust every 5 years.
- Closing costs include credit reports, appraisal fee, flood certification, title search, recording fees and mortgage transfer taxes. Members will be obligated to pay the closing costs associated with the closing of this loan request. If a drive by or a full appraisal is required to support the loan request, this expense will paid by the member. Total closing costs generally range from $100 to $1,000 based on the loan amount. Closing costs can be incorporated and paid with the loan proceeds. Members should retain a copy of the home equity disclosures. Member may receive a refund of any fees if the rate changes and the member decide not to complete the process.
- Property insurance is required and flood insurance may be required.
- Granting of a home equity loan may result in the credit union acquiring a security interest in the property.
- Certain restrictions apply.