Auto Loan Calculators
- Car Loan Monthly Payment or Purchase Price - Determine your monthly car loan payment or your car purchase price.
- Dealer Financing vs. Credit Union Financing - Compare financing between your credit union and low interest dealer financing.
Credit Cards and Debt Management
- Credit Card Pay Off - Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- How Much Debt Do You Owe - Use this calculator to find out how much you owe. This can be used as a good starting point for your debt management plan.
- 15 versus 30 Year Mortgage. Which is Best for You? - Determine which mortgage term is right for you and balance the options.
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage - Compare a fixed rate mortgage to two types of ARMs, a Fully Amortizing ARM and an Interest Only ARM.
- Bi-Weekly Mortgage Payment - Discover possible savings by using an accelerated biweekly mortgage payment and you could can shave years off your mortgage, saving you thousands of dollars in interest.
- Calculate an Estimated Amortization Schedule for Your Mortgage - Generate an estimated amortization schedule for your current mortgage.
- How Much Can You Borrow For A Mortgage - Step through the process of finding out how much you can borrow.
- How Much Interest Can You Save On Your Mortgage Payoff - Find out how much interest can you save by increasing your mortgage payment.
- How Much Interest Can You Save If You Refinance Your Mortgage - Find out how much interest you could save if you refinance your mortgage.
Home Equity Loan Calculators
- Home Equity Debt Consolidation - Determine whether using equity in your home to consolidate debt is right for you.
- Home Equity Line of Credit - Determine the home equity line of credit amount you may qualify to receive based on a percentage of the value of your home.
Existing Loan Calculators
- Alternative Payment Frequencies - Determine your payment or loan amount for different payment frequencies.
- Enhance Your Current Loan - Look at a variety of possible loans. Change your monthly payment, loan amount, interest rate or term.
- Existing Loan Analysis - Analyze one of your existing loans. Calculate your remaining balance based on the number of monthly payments you have remaining.
- Loan and Credit Line Payment - Determine your existing loan or line payment.
- Loan Comparison - Determine which loan provides you with the best value comparing more than monthly payments.