Get Extra Cash With Skip-A-Payment
Skip a payment on a loan and use the extra cash for the holidays, a special purchase, take a healthy chunk out of debt, or just enjoy the peace of mind of a month without bills! Skipping your loan payment can help lighten your load and give you some extra breathing room. You can skip eligible loans twice a year.
- New and Used Auto Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Signature Loans
- RV and Boat Loans
How do I Skip A Payment?
Our Skip-A-Payment program is just one of the many ways we are here to help you. We offer a variety of programs and resources, so we encourage you to contact us. We can discuss your unique situation and find a solution that best fits your needs.
Skip A Payment Request Form
Skip payments are not guaranteed and are subject to approval. A Credit Union representative will notify you by phone or email if your loan is not eligible for a skip payment. If we are unable to reach you by phone or email, a letter will be sent to notify you of the decision. Home Equity loans and first mortgage loans are not eligible for a skip payment.
- A $30 fee will be deducted from your account. Your account must be in good standing and have made six consecutive monthly payments on time. Your request must be received five business days prior to the due date you want to skip.
- Automobile loans with GAP coverage are limited to 2 skip payments during the term of the loan.
- Loans with monthly payments less than $50 are not eligible for a skip payment (example $50 payment - $30 fee results in only a $20 savings).
- Skip payment offers can only be used twice in a 12-month period per loan.
- Minimum loan amount is $3,000.
- Skip payments are not allowed until the member has made 6 regularly scheduled payments.
- A loan must have had 6 full months since the last skipped payment before it will be eligible for another skip payment.
- The skip payment fee will be deducted from the member’s share savings or checking account (if the skip payment fee does not accompany the request).
- Any skip payment request that does not include a current phone number and/or email may not be processed.
- An account with a “bad address” will not be eligible for a skip payment until the address is updated.
- Allow 5 business days to process a skip payment request. Normal interest charges will continue to accrue on the loan.
- The authorization of a skip payment will extend the maturity date of the loan.