Member Advantage Mortgage is CommonWealth One's mortgage partner and a full service mortgage lender. Their experienced staff offers professional advice in every area of mortgage lending. We offer both fixed or adjustable mortgage options and everything in between.
Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, refinance your existing mortgage, or interested in using your home's equity, let us help you find the mortgage solution that is best for you. CommonWealth One and Member Advantage Mortgage offer low rates, flexible terms and quick closings.
- 15-, 20-, and 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgages
- 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Jumbo Mortgages
- FHA Mortgages
- VA Mortgages
- Search for homes: See which homes are for sale and which have recently sold. Save your favorite searches and get email alerts when new information is available.
- Find the right agent: Search through our network of top, local real estate professionals to find one that is right for you.
- Earn Cash Rewards: Use one of our agents to buy or sell your home, and save $100’s to $1,000’s in Cash Rewards* at closing.
Member Advantage Mortgage consultants are available to meet with you at your convenience to discuss a 5/5 ARM or any other of our first mortgage loan solutions. They offer expert personalized service to make your home buying or refinancing experience an easy process. For more information, contact the mortgage consultant serving your area or visit our partner site, Member Advantage Mortgage.
Washington D.C. Metro
(800) 424-3334 ext. 7625
Click here to email John
Licensed in Washington D.C.
Virginia and Maryland
Find Your Best Mortgage Rate: We'll Match It
Don’t waste time looking! Our mortgage representatives will match any mortgage rate from another lender*. Combine that with the trust you have in CommonWealth One and there’s no need to go anywhere else to finance your new home. CommonWealth One and Member Advantage Mortgage offer low rates, flexible terms and quick closings.
- John Peter Springer is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, MLO-7858VA, NMLS #40971. John Peter Springer is also licensed in Maryland with LIC #19734, and with District of Columbia LIC #MLO 40971. Member Advantage Mortgage LLC is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, Mortgage Lender License MC-5045, NMLS #1557.
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union complies with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act). A list of our registered originators can be found by searching for CommonWealth One FCU at https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/.
- When refinancing your current existing loan, it is possible that your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan. Please check with your mortgage consultant in regards to your personal situation. Your rate may change or not be available at the time of loan commitment or lock-in.
- Cash Rewards are awarded through the HomeAdvantage program to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the HomeAdvantage network agent. Obtaining a mortgage or use of any specific lending institution is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. If you are obtaining a mortgage, your lender may have specific rules on how Cash Rewards can be paid out. Cash Rewards are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult with your lender for details that may affect you
- Best Rate Guarantee - certain conditions apply. Read more.