When borrowing is the best way to make your business grow, add new products, or improve your services to your customers, CommonWealth One has many ways to help. We offer a variety of options and terms for your business.
Share Secured Loans
A secured loan can help you get that extra financial assistance you may need to get through unexpected and difficult times. A secured loan can provide you with a cost-effective borrowing option while using your CommonWealth One share savings or share certificate as collateral.
Share Savings & Certificate Savings Secured Loan
- Borrow up to the amount you have on deposit at CommonWealth One
- Fixed rate, typically lower than a signature loan
- Terms up to 60 months
- Automatic payment options available
- This loan can help you rebuild your credit.
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change at any time. All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit. Your actual rate may vary.
- Loans are subject to a minimum monthly payment of $45.00.
- Refinanced funds cannot be used to pay off existing CommonWealth One loan balances.
- Some rates quoted reflect a .50% reduction for Loan Loyalty Rewards. Example: 2.24% (current rate) less .50% Loan Loyalty Rewards equals 1.74% (your final APR). For more information, please contact us.
- Variable rate loan option APR may change after loan closes.
- Share and Certificate Secured Loans maximum loan amount is the available balance on deposit.