CardValet and Visa Alerts Can Help You Keep Your Information Secure
Identity theft and other fraudulent scams are on the rise. The privacy and the security of your financial information is top priority at CommonWealth One. We urge members to be vigilant about protecting your personal information and remember:
- Don't Give Away Your Private Information - we will never contact you by phone or email to ask you for any personal information such as your password, date of birth, Social Security Number, Personal Identification Number (PIN), credit card account or other identifiable information.
- Don't Trust Caller ID - Phone numbers and Caller ID that display on your phone from another caller might be false. There are apps out there that allow anyone to fake or spoof a call. That person on the other end of the line could be a fraudster, but appear to be legitimate.
- Beware of emails that request any of your personal information.
- Use these Fraud Prevention Tools to protect your CommonWealth One Visa Debit and Credit Cards.
- Download the CardValet Debit Card app for your iPhone or Android device to monitor, limit and/or restrict your debit card usage.
- Sign up for alerts about your credit card activity by text message or email with our new Visa® Credit Card Purchase Alerts.
- Defend yourself against cyber thieves and increase your security while shopping or banking. Click here to learn more.
If you have questions about an offer or any communications from CommonWealth One, or if you think you may be the victim of a phishing scam or fraud, please call our official Member Contact Center at (703) 823-5211 or (800) 424-3334.
We value and thank you for your membership.