Visa® Platinum Credit Card
Looking for our lowest credit card interest rate? Apply online in just minutes for a CommonWealth One Visa Platinum credit card and save money with a solid, no-frills credit card. Plus, you'll enjoy protection against fraudulent charges with Visa’s Zero Liability policy1 everywhere you shop.
- 5.99% APR on Balance Transfers for the Life of the Balance§§
- Variable rates as low as 9.49% APR* on purchases
- No annual fee, cash advance or balance transfer fees
- EMV chip enabled for additional layer of protection against fraud
- James Madison University custom design available
- Transfer balances to your current purchase rate with no fees in Online Banking or call (866) 820-5871
- Pay your credit card bill using your CommonWealth One or other bank account
- Redeem your points at CURewards.com
- Sign up for e-statements
Global Assistance Services
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement/Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit. Your actual rate may vary based on your creditworthiness, and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- §§5.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a limited time offer. The promotional APR is available for new balance transfers only. Balance transfers to a CommonWealth One Visa Platinum Credit Card on or before April 30, 2020, will receive 5.99% APR for life of the balance. 5.99% APR applies to balance transfers only. Purchases and Cash Advances are subject to the Standard Rate, currently 9.49% to 18.00% for VISA Platinum, based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. After April 30, 2020, the Standard APR for new balance transfers will apply; currently 9.49% to 18.00% for VISA Platinum based on your creditworthiness, and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- 1Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.
- Visa Rates, Fees, and Cost Information
- Visa Signature Guide to Benefits
- Visa Platinum Rewards and Platinum Guide to Benefits
- Visa Business Platinum Rewards Guide to Benefits