Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Enjoy the convenience of using your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card everywhere with peace of mind provided by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy1. Apply for a CommonWealth One Visa Platinum Rewards credit card today and get a lower interest rate while earning rewards.
- 5.99% APR on Balance Transfers for the Life of the Balance§§
- Variable rates as low as 10.49% APR* on purchases and cash advances
- Earn 1 CURewards point for every dollar on all purchases
- Reward points may be redeemed for cash, travel or merchandise or gift cards
- No annual fee, cash advance or balance transfer fees
- EMV chip enabled for additional layer of protection against fraud
- James Madison University custom design available
- Transfer balances to your current purchase rate with no fees in Online Banking or call (866) 820-5871
- Pay your credit card bill using your CommonWealth One or other bank account
- Redeem your points at CURewards.com
- Sign up for e-statements
Global Assistance Services
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement/Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver2
- CLEAR Expedited Airport Security Line Service2
- Emergency Evacuation and Transportation Coverage2
- Emergency Medical/Dental Benefit2
- Hotel Theft Protection2
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement2
- Roadside Dispatch®
- Travel Accident Insurance up to $50,0002
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services2
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption2
- Trip Delay Reimbursement2
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- §§5.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a limited time offer. The promotional APR is available for new balance transfers only. Balance transfers to a CommonWealth One Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card on or before April 30, 2020, will receive 5.99% APR for life of the balance. 5.99% APR applies to balance transfers only. Purchases and Cash Advances are subject to the Standard Rate, currently 10.49% to 18.00% for VISA Platinum Rewards, based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. After April 30, 2020, the Standard APR for new balance transfers will apply; 10.49% to 18.00% for VISA Platinum Rewards based on your creditworthiness, and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- 1Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
- 2Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.
- Visa Rates, Fees, and Cost Information
- Visa Signature Guide to Benefits
- Visa Platinum Rewards and Platinum Guide to Benefits
- Visa Business Platinum Rewards Guide to Benefits