Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Enjoy the convenience of using your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card everywhere with peace of mind provided by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy.* Apply for a CommonWealth One Visa Platinum Rewards credit card today and get a lower interest rate while earning rewards. Plus, for a limited-time, get 6.99% APR¥¥ for the life of the balance when you transfer your high-rate bank and store credit card balances to your CommonWealth One Platinum Rewards credit card.
- 6.99% APR for the Life of the Balance on balance transfers¥¥ (Balance Transfer Request Form)
- Variable rates as low as 11.24% APR* on purchases and cash advances
- Earn 1 CURewards point for every dollar on all purchases
- Reward points may be redeemed for cash, travel or merchandise or gift cards
- No annual fee, cash advance or balance transfer fees
- EMV chip enabled for additional layer of protection against fraud
- James Madison University custom design available
- Transfer balances to your current purchase rate with no fees in Online Banking or call (866) 820-5871
- Pay your credit card bill using your CommonWealth One or other bank account
- Redeem your points at CURewards.com
- Sign up for e-statements
Global Assistance Services
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement/Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver1
- CLEAR Expedited Airport Security Line Service1
- Emergency Evacuation and Transportation Coverage1
- Emergency Medical/Dental Benefit1
- Hotel Theft Protection1
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement1
- Roadside Dispatch®
- Travel Accident Insurance up to $50,0001
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services1
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption1
- Trip Delay Reimbursement1
¥¥Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Balance transfers to a CommonWealth One Visa Platinum or Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card on or before April 30, 2019, will receive 6.99% APR for the life of the balance. 6.99% APR applies to balance transfers only. Purchases and Cash Advances are subject to the Standard Rate, currently 10.24% to 18.00% for Visa Platinum and 11.24% to 18.00% for Visa Platinum Rewards, based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. After April 30, 2019, the Standard APR for new balance transfers will apply; currently 10.24% to 18.00% for Visa Platinum and 11.24% to 18.00% for Visa Platinum Rewards based on your creditworthiness, and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
*Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
1Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit. Your actual rate may vary.