Online Bill Pay
Consolidate your bills to your online banking account at CommonWealth One to save time, money and paper. There’s a lot you can do in Bill Pay free of charge, including transferring money! When you move money between your CommonWealth One account and another financial institution through Bill Pay, CommonWealth One does not charge you any fees. It’s just another way we help you save.
- Pay anyone, anytime, anywhere - in online banking and Mobile Apps
- Transfer money for free between your accounts at other banks and credit unions
- Make multiple payments all at once
- Receive eBills online
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments in advance
- Control when and how much you pay
- Track recent payments and view up to 24 months of history
- Access PopMoney to send, receive and request money from anyone with a phone number or email address
- Be assured that your payments will arrive on time - we guarantee it!
Enroll in Bill Pay today!
Log in to Online Banking and click on Bill Pay. You can use Bill Pay easily in online banking and Mobile Apps.
Important! You must have a checking account to use Bill Pay, PopMoney and external account transfers.