Online Bill Pay
Bill Pay saves you time and money. It is fast, easy, and securely located in Online Branch and Mobile Apps.
When you use Bill Pay, you do not need to write checks, pay for stamps, or visit the post office. You can use Bill Pay to pay anyone you normally would pay by check or automatic debit; even if you never receive a bill from the company or person you want to pay.
- Pay any bill, anytime.
- Receive eBills online.
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments in advance.
- Control when and how much you pay.
- Track recent payments and view up to 24 months of history.
- Send and receive money from external accounts at other banks and credit unions for free.
- Access PopMoney to send, receive and request money from anyone with a phone number or email address.
- Be assured that your payments will arrive on time.
Get started today! Log in to Online Branch and click on “Bill Pay”.
Important! You must have a checking account to use Bill Pay, PopMoney and external account transfers.