The more educated you are about personal finance, the more power you have when it comes to meeting your financial goals.
As your financial partner, CommonWealth One gives you access to great, useful and understandable financial information. CommonWealth One offers a variety of resources, from child-friendly savings accounts to resources for college students (including scholarships), growing families, professionals and retirees.
- Discover the benefits of credit union membership and make the right choice for your money. Join your local credit union!
- We offer college student services for students at all schools nationwide including free checking, low variable-rate credit cards and convenient on the go banking options. We are also the on-campus credit union for the James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- Good savings habits and financial education can help your child get a good start in life.
- CommonWealth One has been awarding scholarships to our student members for more than 20 years. Each year, we award $12,000 in scholarships to help finance an education at an accredited college, university, or other institution of higher learning .
- Every stage of life has a unique situation that requires planning and research. We offer resources to help you every step of the way.