OneSource Webinars, Seminars and Workshops
We offer free interactive workshops, webinars that you can watch from the convenience of your home, or office and on-site seminars.
From buying your first car to paying for your child’s college education, we have the tools and financial resources you can use to make your dreams a reality. For more information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or (800) 424-3334.
- Learn about myths and common misconceptions of the home buying process, tips to shore up your spending plan and pare debt, upfront costs of purchasing a house, and much more.
Identity Theft: Keeping Your Information Safe
- Become skilled at spotting phony phishing attacks in your inbox, shop safely online, and know what to do if you're a victim of fraud.
Basic Budgeting: The 5-Step Spending Plan
- Draw your own financial blueprint for saving money.
CreditAbility: Build a Strong Credit History
- Establish credit if you don't have any, or rebuild your existing credit in this informative seminar.
Take Charge: Wise Use of Credit Cards
- Get valuable tips about how to use credit cards wisely and safely.
- Determine how much you can afford, deal with dealers, negotiate the best car price, and get the car you really want.
Value of a Dollar: Teaching Your K-8 Child
- Learn how children learn about money; and get goal-setting, budgeting, saving, and investing teaching tools.