Score up to $100 or more with a CommonWealth One Relationship Checking account! Here's how:
Super Player Status
- Get $40 when you set up a direct deposit of $250 or more; use Online Banking and/or our mobile app; and use Bill Pay to pay a bill within 60 days of opening your Relationship Checking account.**
- Get $50 when you’ve already reached Super Player Status, stayed in the game, and kept your account active through April 1, 2018.1
Already have a Relationship Checking account?
Get $25 when you refer a new member, and that person reaches Super Player Status.2 Just tell your family and friends to provide your name and email address when they open their account, or download this referral form to ensure you get credit for your referral. You can also stop by any branch to pick one up!3 There's no limit to the amount of cash you can earn or referrals you can make.
$700 Super Bowl Tailgate Party Sweepstakes
All existing members with a checking account, or members that get a new loan of $500 or more by January 31, 2018, will be entered into our Sweepstakes for a chance to win $700, so you can throw your own Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- *Member will automatically receive $10 credit to their account upon opening a Relationship Checking Account within the promotion period. All applications are subject to approval and membership eligibility will apply. Existing members are not eligible for the checking incentive unless, they do not have an existing checking relationship. [ - or a creating a new and unique relationship type i.e., prior checking account is a joint account and new relationship is primary or vice versa]
- **Member will receive $40 credit to their account upon meeting “Super Player” status. Super Player status is achieved once two consecutive deposits of $250 or more via ACH is posted to their account; consistent online banking and/or mobile banking activity is present; and at least one bill is paid using Bill pay within 60 days of opening their Relationship Checking Account. The $40 credit will automatically be posted to their account at the end of the month in which the member has met the criteria. If after 60 days, the qualifying activity is not completed, member will forfeit this and any future credits under this promotion.
- 1Member will receive $50 credit to their account upon achieving “Champion” status. Champion status is achieved if the member is in good standing after 120 days and still has direct deposit of $250 or more to their account; consistent online banking and/or mobile app activity; and at least one bill is paid using Bill Pay within Online Banking. Member can only achieve Champion status, if they achieved Super Player status.
- 2Referring member will automatically receive $25 credit to their CommonWealth One savings account, when the member they have referred has achieved “Super Player” status within 60 days of opening their Relationship Checking Account. Super Player status is achieved once two consecutive deposits of $250 or more via ACH is posted to their account; consistent online banking and/or mobile banking activity is present; and at least one bill is paid using Bill Pay within 60 days of opening their Relationship Checking Account. If after 60 days, the qualifying activity is not completed, the $25 referral credit is forfeited. Referral form is available here and in the branches to assist member in making referrals. Forms can be completed and provided to those you refer so that they can provide your information as the person who has referred them.
- 3The new member must indicate that they were referred by a referring member at the time of account opening in order for to receive $25 credit for the referral.