Business Account Services
CommonWealth One has several savings and checking account options for your business to help you prepare for future opportunities, unexpected expenses and manage your day-to-day operations. From working capital to excess funds that can earn interest, we can save you money while helping you put your business cash to work.
Visa® Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card
2.99% APR* Introductory Rate for 12 Months on Purchases, Cash Advances, and Balance Transfers
- Credit Line up to $50,000
- No Annual Fees
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- No Cash Advance Fees
Return your completed application in person at a branch near you or mail it to us:
Business Auto Loans
- For new or used cars, trucks or heavy vehicles for business use purposes with low competitive rates, flexible loan payment options and repayment terms.
- Click here to download/print the application.
- Return your completed application in person at a branch near you or by mail.
- Business Savings Accounts – $5 minimum deposit with no monthly maintenance fees.
- Share Certificate Savings Accounts – Earn a higher rate of return on your funds.
- Money Management Accounts – Earn a higher yield with the convenience of immediate access, when you need it.
- Click here to learn more.
- Basic Checking – Clear up to 50 checks at no charge, maintain $500 average daily balance to avoid low $5 monthly fee.
- Premier Checking – Clear up to 150 checks at no charge, maintain $1,500 average daily balance to avoid $10 monthly fee.
- Value Checking – Clear up to 300 checks at no charge, maintain $3,000 average daily balance to avoid $20 monthly fee.
- Non-Profit Checking – Clear up to 50 checks at no charge, no minimum balance requirements to avoid monthly maintenance fees.
- Click here for more information and rates.
We also offer a variety of financing solutions to help you take advantage of new opportunities, meet the day-to-day demands of your business as well as provide you with capital to fund your growth.
Important! The email addresses below are not a secure means of communication. Do not send personal information such as your account number or social security number, inquiries about specific account information, or request changes to your account record. For these purposes, contact us securely within Online Branch.
- *2.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a limited time offer available on new business credit card accounts only. The promotional APR is available on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances for the first twelve (12) billing cycles. On the thirteenth (13) billing cycle, the APR will adjust to the standard variable purchase APR on your account, currently 12.99% - 18.00%. Your APR is based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. All loans are subject to approval and member(s) must be in good standing. Membership eligibility is required.
- VISA Rate, Fees and Cost Information
- Visa Platinum Rewards and Platinum Guide to Benefits