- Allows up to 50 checks to clear your account each month.
- An average daily balance of only $500 must be maintained in order to avoid a low $5 monthly fee.
- Allows up to 150 checks to clear your account each month.
- Average daily balance of only $1,500 must be maintained to avoid a low $10 monthly fee.
- Allows up to 300 checks to clear your account each month.
- An average daily balance of only $3,000 must be maintained to avoid the $20 monthly fee.
Visa® Debit Card
- Conveniently pay for goods and services and funds are debited directly from your checking account.
- No annual fees or interest charges.
- Allows up to 50 checks to clear each month.
- Free to non-profit organizations. This checking account allows up to 50 checks to clear each month.
|Basic Checking||Value Checking||Premier Checking||Non-Profit Checking|
|Minimum Balance||$500||$1,500||$3,000||No Minimum|
|Monthly Fee (if minimum balance is not maintained)||$5||$10||$20||None|
|Maximum Checks Cleared Per Month||50||150||300||50|
|Over the Maximum Limit Fee (per item)||25¢||25¢||25¢||25¢|
Important! The above email addresses are not a secure means of communication. Do not send personal information such as your account number or social security number, inquiries about specific account information, or request changes to your account record. For these purposes, contact us securely within Online Branch
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Rates are variable and subject to change at any time, including after account opening.
- The minimum balance to open each share type and to avoid fees can be found in the Truth and Savings Disclosure.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Members will forfeit dividends if they close an account before accrued dividends are credited.