Money Management Accounts
Earning higher dividend rates is one of the advantages of a Money Management Account when you maintain a $2,500 average daily balance. You have the option of up to six withdrawals per month, plus ATM and online access to your money, and can use this account for overdraft protection for your checking account.
If you have $10,000 or more to invest, our Money Management Plus Account is a great option. Plus, you'll earn even better rates when you maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 or more.
Join today and reap in the rewards of banking with CommonWealth One.
Money Management Account Rates
|Rates Effective: March 1, 2017
||View all deposit rates.
||Balance Tiers (Portion of Balance)
||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
||$0 but less than $2,500.00
||$2,500.00 but less than $10,000.00
||0.08% - 0.12%
||$10,000 or more
||0.12% - 0.18%
|Money Management Plus
||$0 but less than $25,000.00
||$25,000.00 but less than $50,000.00
|| 0.21% - 0.24%
||$50,000 or more
|| 0.24% - 0.31%
- Rates are variable and subject to change at any time, including after account opening.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Members will forfeit dividends if they close an account before accrued dividends are credited.
- Money Management Account must maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 in order to earn dividends.
- Money Management Plus account must maintain a daily balance of $10,000 to earn dividends.
See Fee Schedule for related charges and disclosures for all conditions.
Example of Tiered Rate Calculation for Money Management Accounts: The stated interest rate is only on that portion of the balance within the specified tiers. For example, if a member has $8,000 in a Share Savings account, we pay 0.10% on $2,500 and 0.11% on $5,500 (the difference between $8,000 and the first tier cut-off of $2,500). The APY range reflects the blending of the two rate tiers.
Auto Loan Rates
New & Used Cars
as low as
Credit Card Rates
Home Loan Rates
EquityPlus 10 Years