In the market for a new or used car?
Our March Mania Auto Loan Sales Event, now in overtime, offers you an excellent opportunity to get a spectacular deal! For a limited time only, CommonWealth One is offering rates as low as 1.11% APR*.
Whether you're in the market for an easy-on-gas commuting car, a cargo-carrying pickup, a kid-friendly SUV, or any other type of car, don't miss this opportunity to take advantage of our low rates, flexible repayment options, and our easy application process.
- Rates as low as 1.11% APR* on New Cars
- Rates as low as 1.71% APR* on Used Cars
- Repayment terms up to 84 months§
- Financing up to 125% of retail value1
- Skip A Payment option twice a year
- Use our easy application process to get pre-approved for a loan before you visit the dealer
- Save money with our refinancing options§
Don't forget to protect your investment!
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) helps protect against financial loss if your vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss. You pay only $429 for GAP, or finance it as part of your loan.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage is our comprehensive coverage that pays for the cost of parts and labor for any covered vehicle.
- ProtectOne Debt Protection Package repays your loan balance in full in the event of loss of life, disability, or involuntary job loss.
Kick the tires, take that test drive, then come to us!
Get pre-approved today!
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on an evaluation of applicant’s credit. Your actual rate may vary. Rate shown reflects 0.50% discount for Loan Rewards and 0.28% March Mania discount for loan amounts of $20,000 or more, which ends April 30, 2021. Payments for $20,000 auto loan at 1.11% APR for 36 months are approximately $568 per month. Other rates and terms are available. Rates are subject to change without notice
1 Financing is available up to 125% of the retail value on new and used cars.
Car loans with terms of 61 to 71 months require a minimum $15,000 purchase price. Car loans with terms of 72 to 84 months require a minimum $20,000 purchase price.
Loans are subject to a minimum monthly payment of $45.00.
§ Refinancing is not available on existing CommonWealth One loan balances.
People Helping People
CommonWealth One is here for you.