An account for companies of every size
When it comes to your business, you want solutions that are more than just one-size-fits-all. That's why CommonWealth One FCU offers four different Checking Accounts. You can choose the account that fits best based on your volume of business. Choose from simple to more robust. If you're a non-profit organization, there's a special checking available.
|Features||Basic Checking||Value Checking||Premier Checking||Non-Profit Checking|
|Minimum Balance||$500||$1,500||$3,000||No Minimum|
|Monthly Fee (if minimum balance is not maintained)||$5||$10||$20||None|
|Maximum Checks Cleared Per Month||50||150||300||50|
|Over the Maximum Limit Fee (per item)||25¢||25¢||25¢||25¢|
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Rates are variable and subject to change at any time, including after account opening.
- The minimum balance to open each share type and to avoid fees can be found in the Truth and Savings Disclosure.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Members will forfeit dividends if they close an account before accrued dividends are credited.
Become a Member
Make the right choice for your money today.