Two accounts, multiple options
It is the best of both worlds. Stronger-than-normal savings rates and the convenience of withdrawing money whenever you need it. CommonWealth One offers two Money Management Accounts based on the amount of money you typically keep on deposit.
Money Management Account
- Ideal if you maintain a $2,500 average daily balance
- Up to six withdrawals per month, plus ATM and online access
- Use as overdraft protection for your Checking Account
Money Management Plus Account
- Maintain an average daily balance of at least $10,000
- Includes the same features as the Money Management Account
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Rates are variable and subject to change at any time, including after account opening.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Members will forfeit dividends if they close an account before accrued dividends are credited.
- Money Management Account must maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 in order to earn dividends.
- Money Management Plus account must maintain a daily balance of $10,000 to earn dividends.
Example of Tiered Rate Calculation for Money Management Accounts: The stated interest rate is only on that portion of the balance within the specified tiers. For example, if a member has $8,000 in a Share Savings account, we pay 0.10% on $2,500 and 0.11% on $5,500 (the difference between $8,000 and the first tier cut-off of $2,500). The APY range reflects the blending of the two rate tiers.
Become a Member
Make the right choice for your money today.