Let's draw up a blueprint for your financial future
Everyone wants to make the most of their money. To gain the necessary knowledge, you can read lots of books, take some complicated classes - or simply turn to an expert for common sense advice. As a CommonWealth One member, you have free access to our friendly Certified Financial Counselors.
GreenPath Financial Wellness Services
We have teamed up with GreenPath, a trusted national non-profit, to provide individualized counseling, guidance and educational resources. GreenPath Financial Wellness services include:
- Free Financial Counseling – one-on-one financial counseling to help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals
- Debt Management Services – Create a debt management plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster
- Housing Service – Guidance to take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review – Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Student Loan Counseling – Provide student loan repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments.
Call GreenPath today to speak to a certified financial counselor at 877-337-3399, and take the first step on the path to a brighter financial future. It’s free, no-pressure, and 100% confidential.CommonWealth One Certified Financial Counselors
Of course, our CommonWealth One Certified Financial Counselors are available as well. Just use the form below to schedule a meeting. Counseling services include:
- Credit Counseling – Examining your income and expenses
- Budget Planning – Establishing a realistic budget and savings plan
- Credit Report Review – Help in reviewing your credit report
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Become a Member
Make the right choice for your money today.