Kick the tires, take that test drive, then come to us
An easy-on-gas commuting car. A cargo-carrying pickup. A kid-friendly SUV. Everyone has different vehicle needs. But when it comes to Auto Loans, all drivers are looking for the same thing - low rates, a flexible repayment plan, and an easy approval process. At CommonWealth One, we reliably deliver all of the above.
- Rates as low as 1.11% APR* on New Cars
- Rates as low as 1.71% APR* on Used Cars
- Repayment terms up to 84 months§
- Financing up to 125% of retail value1
- Skip A Payment option twice a year
- Use our easy application process to get pre-approved for a loan before you visit the dealer
- Save money with our refinancing options§
Protect Your Investment
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) helps protect against financial loss if your vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss. You pay only $429 for GAP, or finance it as part of your loan.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage is our comprehensive coverage that pays for the cost of parts and labor for any covered vehicle.
- ProtectOne Debt Protection Package repays your loan balance in full in the event of loss of life, disability, or involuntary job loss.
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on an evaluation of applicant’s credit. Your actual rate may vary. Rate shown reflects 0.50% discount for Loan Rewards and 0.28% March Mania discount for loan amounts of $20,000 or more, which ends March 31, 2021. Payments for $20,000 auto loan at 1.11% APR for 36 months are approximately $568 per month. Other rates and terms are available. Rates are subject to change without notice
1 Financing is available up to 125% of the retail value on new and used cars.
Car loans with terms of 61 to 71 months require a minimum $15,000 purchase price. Car loans with terms of 72 to 84 months require a minimum $20,000 purchase price.
Loans are subject to a minimum monthly payment of $45.00.
§ Refinancing is not available on existing CommonWealth One loan balances.
Become a Member
Make the right choice for your money today.