Whether you’re looking for a loan to finance your dream car, college tuition, dream home, or other personal needs, CommonWealth One will give you special loan benefits, flexible terms, competitive rates and exceptional service.
Unlike a bank, credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives, which means we give our profits back to our members through lower loan rates and special rewards and perk programs.
- You earn more rewards with our Loan Loyalty Rewards Program. You can also skip a loan payment twice a year with our Skip-A-Payment program.
- It's easy to find your next new or used car through our Auto Buying Service powered by TrueCar. Get pre-approved for your best rate with a loan from us and shop with confidence! After your purchase, protect your new car and family with our Auto Protection Products.
- Make the most out of every purchase with a Visa® Credit Card from CommonWealth One. You'll save money with low variable rates, generous benefits and no annual, cash advance or balance transfer fees. Earn your best rewards with our Visa Signature Rewards credit card.
- Borrowing the equity in your home may be a good option when you are remodeling your home, financing an education, or consolidating debt. At CommonWealth One, you can borrow up to 90% of the loan-to-value of your home*.
- Whether you’re looking to buy your first home or refinance your existing mortgage, our experienced mortgage loan consultants from Member Advantage Mortgage can help you find the mortgage solution that is best for you.
- Personal Loans can be used to help you with unexpected expenses, to pay for home repairs, debt consolidation, education expenses, or more. Get the quick cash you need with monthly payments you can afford.
- At this time, we are not offering Private Student Loans or Student Consolidation Loans. Please check back soon, as we hope to help you with funding your college education in the near future.
- If you need help accessing an existing application or your "MyAccount", please call us at (888) 549-9050.
- We offer financing typically lower than most dealers for new or used motorcycles, boats and recreational vehicles (RVs) including campers, mobile homes, personal watercrafts and trailers. It's time to enjoy the wide open road and get outdoors!
- All credit union rates and terms are based upon the evaluation of applicant(s) credit. Your actual rate may vary. Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Loans are subject to a minimum monthly payment of $45.00.
- Refinanced funds cannot be used to pay off existing CommonWealth One loan balances.
- Car loans with terms of 61 to 72 months require a minimum $15,000 purchase price. Car loans with terms of 73 to 84 months require a minimum $25,000 purchase price.