Your security is our top priority
Identity theft and other fraudulent scams are on the rise. But we have a way of fighting back. You can set alerts and guidelines for when, where and how your CommonWealth One Visa® Credit Card is used.
Sign up for Visa® Credit Card Purchase Alerts.
- Receive near real-time alerts about your credit card activity
- Set custom alerts to be sent to your mobile phone and email address
- Make changes to your selections anytime
Meanwhile, we urge you to be vigilant about protecting your personal information and remember these important points:
- Don't give away your private information: We will never contact you by phone or email to ask you for any personal information such as your password, date of birth, Social Security Number, Personal Identification Number (PIN), credit card account or other identifiable information.
- Don't trust caller ID: Phone numbers and caller ID that display on your phone from another caller might be false. There are apps out there that allow anyone to fake or spoof a call. The person on the other end of the line could be a fraudster.
- Beware of emails that request any of your personal information.
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Become a Member
Make the right choice for your money today.