Continuing education keeps you constantly improving
Your financial health is important to us, and your success is our goal. We regularly host free seminars and webinars focused on popular topics about spending and saving money. Find one of interest, plan to attend and start improving your finances.
OneSource Webinars, Seminars and Workshops
We offer free interactive workshops, webinars that you can watch from the convenience of your home, or office and on-site seminars.
From buying your first car to paying for your child’s college education, we have the tools and financial resources you can use to make your dreams a reality. For more information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or (800) 424-3334.
Home Buyer Education: Home Buying 101
- Learn about myths and common misconceptions of the home buying process, tips to shore up your spending plan and pare debt, upfront costs of purchasing a house, and much more.
Identity Theft: Keeping Your Information Safe
- Become skilled at spotting phony phishing attacks in your inbox, shop safely online, and know what to do if you're a victim of fraud.
Basic Budgeting: The 5-Step Spending Plan
- Draw your own financial blueprint for saving money.
CreditAbility: Build a Strong Credit History
- Establish credit if you don't have any, or rebuild your existing credit in this informative seminar.
Take Charge: Wise Use of Credit Cards
- Get valuable tips about how to use credit cards wisely and safely.
Take the Wheel: Get the Best Car Deal
- Determine how much you can afford, deal with dealers, negotiate the best car price, and get the car you really want.
Value of a Dollar: Teaching Your K-8 Child
- Learn how children learn about money; and get goal-setting, budgeting, saving, and investing teaching tools.
People Helping People
CommonWealth One is here for you.