If we see something, we'll say something
Your finances are a key part of your life, so it's good to get a heads up if something seems a little off. At CommonWealth One, we can send you a text or an email if your balance is low, if a big withdrawal has been made, if there's suspicious activity on your account - or for other reasons.
Here's how to set up Account Alerts:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click the "Settings" tab
- Click "Email Notifications" (enrollment is required for Personalized Notifications)
- After enrolling, click "Set up Personalized Notifications"
- Click "View/Customize"
- Click "Add Personalized Notification"
- Select "Share Withdrawal Above a Dollar Amount" to receive notification when your account has a withdrawal above a specified amount
- Click "Next"
- Enter the dollar amount for the notification and select the account,
- Choose Email, SMS (Text), or Both Email and SMS (Text) (if available)
- Click "Next", then "Yes" to add your Personalized Notification
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Become a Member
Make the right choice for your money today.