Get the Flexibility You Need with our 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Our 5/5 ARM adjusts every five years, instead of annually like many others. This is a great option for many homebuyers, helping to reduce monthly payments and potentially cut long-term costs. Unlike a traditional fixed-rate mortgage, an ARM features a rate that adjusts at a regular interval, relative to an index – usually the prime index published in The Wall Street Journal.
An ARM may be a good option if:
- You plan to sell your home within the first 10 years
- You are confident that your future income would cover a potential rise in rate and monthly payment
- Many buyers who choose the ARM option have this scenario in mind: With a lower rate, you can qualify for more house, and in five years’ time, your income and net worth have increased to help absorb any rate increase
This option makes home ownership easier and more affordable through many advantages:
- Best rate available for a 5-year term
- Lower payment than a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage payment
- No interest rate changes for the first 60 months
- Rate adjustment once every five years, with a 2% cap at each adjustment and a lifetime cap of 5%
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
John Springer is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, MLO-7858VA, NMLS #40971. Stella Evans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, MLO-4038VA, NMLS #270943. Stella Evans is also licensed in North Carolina with the North Carolina LIC#1-69847. Member Advantage Mortgage LLC is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, Mortgage Lender License MC-5045, NMLS #1557.
When refinancing your current existing loan, it is possible that your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan. Please check with your mortgage consultant in regards to your personal situation. Your rate may change or not be available at the time of loan commitment or lock-in.